Want to learn how to bake your own fresh, great tasting bread? Whether you’re just starting out, or want to improve your skills, I’d love to teach you how through my hands-on, relaxed, fun bread making classes.
Based in Epsom, Surrey, my classes include an Introduction to bread making, Introduction to Italian Breads, Sourdough Breads plus occasional festive baking classes, so there’s something for everybody. You can read some wonderful reviews from previous students here.
I’m Rhiannon. I’ve baked since I was young but, after leaving a career in local government in 2012, I re-trained with Virtuous Bread and set up my own bakery from home. From selling bread on the local Farmers Market, I now enjoy passing on my skills through my bread making classes. I love seeing students’ success and the ‘wow’ moment as fresh baked loaves appear from the oven – both are a great part of each class for me.
Three free bread making resources you can use right now
- Get my free online course: Five days of bread making hints and tips, including how-to videos and getting the best bake on your bread.
- Read my blog – includes recipes and answers to key bread making questions
- Join my free Facebook community – Bake bread at home. Share recipes, great bakes and ask bread making questions.
Interested in hands-on bread making tuition with me?
- Book a class today
- Treat the keen cook or baker in your life with a gift voucher – redeemable against any of my classes.
- Enquire about a group booking – either for friends and family, or as a corporate booking to treat your staff.
Say hello online
I love to chat, especially about bread making. You can find me online at the following links – do come and say hello.
For information on recent press articles and interviews, please check out my media page.